Linda Elisca, the owner of L’Elite Hair & More Beauty Studios has decided to add additional services at the studio. As a licensed Cosmetologist, I had the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills such as pedicures, manicures, facials and etc. A licensed cosmetologist always learning new skills. I took body contouring non-invasive beauty treatment courses and obtained multiple certifications in Sauna Therapy, Body Wraps, Vacuum Butt Therapy & Wood Therapy. Furthermore, I took another course and earned Certification, and now I am a Body Contouring Specialist. As a Body Contouring Specialist, I learned the most innovative techniques to reduce: Inches, Localized Fat, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and Saggy Skin.
What is Body Sculpting?
Non-surgical body sculpting, also known as body contouring and body shaping, refers to minimally-invasive procedures that can help you achieve a leaner, more toned physique. Body sculpting allows you to reshape your body by targeting specific areas such as the abdomen, thighs, love handles, back, and buttocks. Body sculpting procedures can trim and tone these areas and work by incorporating specific techniques to remove stubborn fat. These include:
- Freezing fat cells to eliminate them
- Suctioning fatty tissue out of the body
- Toning muscles using electrical muscle stimulation
- Injecting fat-dissolving solutions into small areas
Pros of Body Sculpting
There are several benefits to choosing non-invasive body sculpting procedures:
- No Surgery – No surgery means avoiding the risks of general anesthesia, scarring following incisions, and the need for a long and painful recovery.
- Minimal to No Downtime – You may resume your normal activities immediately after your procedure, making these treatments easy to fit into your busy schedule.
- Quick, Easy, Comfortable procedures – We ensure our patients are comfortable during their body contouring procedures. Treatments can often be performed over your lunch hour, depending on the size of the treatment area. These procedures are perfect for those with busy schedules and active lifestyles
- Noticeable Results – Non-surgical procedures can produce naturally beautiful results. Clinical research and patient reviews have all concluded that these body sculpting procedures can give you measurable results. With advancements in technology, these procedures only get better and more effective.
Cons of Body Sculpting
While body sculpting procedures provide excellent options for many individuals who want to look and feel their best without undergoing surgery, there are other considerations:
- Not a Weight Loss Solution – Body sculpting is intended for those who want to address unwanted bulges in problem areas that cannot be eliminated with diet and exercise. It will not drop the numbers on the scale.
- Possible Side Effects – Although temporary, possible side effects include temporary tenderness, redness, swelling, bruising, and reduced sensation in treatment areas.
- Gradual Results – It can take up to 6 months to see the best results with some procedures.
- Multiple Procedures – Depending on the treatment used, the best results are seen with multiple treatments. Your physician can give you an estimate of the number of treatments it should take to achieve your desired results.
- Limited Treatment Areas – Most devices are designed to only treat specific body areas, although liposuction can be used on nearly any area where there is unwanted fat.
Monthly Body Contouring Membership ————————– $200/Month
Packages ————————————————- starting from $399.00
- Classic Bye Bye Belly (4 Sessions)
- Back Fat Be Gone (4 Sessions)
- Deluxe Bye Bye Belly (4 Sessions)
- Cellulite Reduction
Yeso Therapy is one of the specialties at the salon. One may ask, what is Yeso therapy? The answer is plastering the body casting parts of the body to sculpt it. Also, the weight-loss method uses plaster bandages infused with minerals, algae, and other extracts to wrap and compact parts of the body. Therefore, the pressure causes the body to eliminate the fat in a short period, naturally and gradually.
Body casting has been around for many years. Yeso Therapy slimming technique mostly used in Latin America, the Caribbean, and in Europe. The Yeso Therapy technique is fairly new in the US. It was not practiced in the US until recent years, but it has become very popular in local spas throughout the United State. The main objective is to apply lipolytic plaster bandages on the skin to apply pressure while inducing heat to reduce fat, and cellulite and also to firm and tighten the skin.
These are some of the benefits of using Yeso Therapy:
- Fat Reduction
- Shape Contouring
- Skin Tightening
- Cellulite Reduction
- Firming & Toning
Yeso therapy treatments work best in a series of 8 to 12 wraps. Wraps can be done every 72 hours.
Cost: $80.00 per session